The Resource Account for medical books, 1848 September 25
- Account for medical books, 1848 September 25
- Inclusive dates
- 1848 September 25
- Title variation
- John H. Claiborne account
- Account of James S. Waters, of Baltimore, Md., itemizing seven medical books ordered by John Herbert Claiborne, a medical student at the University. Wood's Practice was then out of print with a new edition expected shortly
- Biographical or historical data
- Medical student at the University of Virginia; later Surgeon C.S.A. and member of the Virginia legislature.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Account for medical books, 1848 September 25
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Account for medical books, 1848 September 25
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/7DrsADGtF70/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/7DrsADGtF70/">Account for medical books, 1848 September 25</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...