The Resource Annie Smith Peck letters to S. S. McClure,, 1896
- Annie Smith Peck letters to S. S. McClure,, 1896
- Inclusive dates
- In a letter 1896 April 3 Peck writes concerning her article on the Matterhorn in which she hopes he is still interested. She asks his preferences on the type of article and encloses a circular that willgive his some ideas. Mentions that she is giving a lecture at the Brooklyn Institute
- In a letter 1896 April 23, explaining that the sudden death of her mother and a lecture at Everett Hale's church have prevented further writing until now. She will send the article and photographs in a week
- In a letter 1896 May 4, Peck discusses changes to an article she has written and welcomes any further editorial changes
- In a letter 1896 May 8, Peck says she is sorry that she does not agree with the editorial changes, but is resigned to the fact that it is Phillips' magazine and he can do what he likes. She is writing for the money, even if she doesn't like the finished article. Also discusses illustrations and proofs
- Advertisement (no date, but before 1896 Jun 29). 93 day cruise on the Cunard Line Express steamer "Servia," leaving from Boston with port calls throughout Europe. Tour conducted and managed by Frank C. Clark and organized and accompanied by Annie S. Peck. On verso is a map of the tour
- Obituary clipping, 1935 Jul 19, from the New York Times
- Biographical or historical data
- Teacher, author, lecturer and mountain climber. Noted for her ascent of the Matterhorn.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Annie Smith Peck letters to S. S. McClure,, 1896
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Annie Smith Peck letters to S. S. McClure,, 1896
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/HJVyQGlEsE4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/HJVyQGlEsE4/">Annie Smith Peck letters to S. S. McClure,, 1896</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...