The Resource Barry Gray letters, 1859, 1882
- Barry Gray letters, 1859, 1882
- Inclusive dates
- 1859, 1882
- In a letter to Justus Star Redfield, 1859 May 19, Gray, as Associate Editor of the Home Journal, requests of review copy of William Gilmore Simms' "Cassique ofKiawah" for the Journal
- In a letter to Frederick Morgan Steele, 1882 October 18, Robert Barry Coffin [pen name Barry Gray] writes that he has written little worth quoting, but transcribes the first stanza of his poem "Ships at Sea" for Steele
- Biographical or historical data
- Journalist and author; pen nam "Barry Gray."
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Barry Gray letters, 1859, 1882
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Barry Gray letters, 1859, 1882
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/OiCGVzQcrkQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/OiCGVzQcrkQ/">Barry Gray letters, 1859, 1882</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...