The Resource Alexander Gordon Gilliam diaries, 1943
- Alexander Gordon Gilliam diaries, 1943
- Inclusive dates
- Gilliam's diary contains both personal accounts of his works and travels in his capacity as a member of the U.S. Typhus Commission, and informal medical reports of conditions observed, patients seen and treated, dosages administered, etc
- With the three volumes are three loose sheets of lined paper with entries for November 23-27, 1943 and a biographical historical sketch by his son Alexander G. Gilliam, Jr. titled "The war diary (1943) of Alexander G. Gilliam, M.D."
- Biographical or historical data
- University of Virginia classes of 1926 and 1931 (Medicine); epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins University; senior surgeon U.S. Public Health Service; member of U.S. Typhus Commission.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of Alexander Gordon Gilliam diaries, 1943
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Alexander Gordon Gilliam diaries, 1943
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/dUlMHjikJAM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/dUlMHjikJAM/">Alexander Gordon Gilliam diaries, 1943</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...