The Resource B. G. Northrop letters, 1869, 1881
- B. G. Northrop letters, 1869, 1881
- Inclusive dates
- 1869, 1881
- In a letter, 1869 April 7, to Ed Corry, Northrop requests the return of an article on "The Sheffield Scientific School."
- In a letter, 1881 June 7, Northrop thanks Sylvester Baxter for sending him the article on "Public Forestry," which was published in the [Boston] Herald on December 11. He is happy that they are going to "move in that direction" and writes that he has been involved in many projects in Connecticut and other states. He is pleased that his ideas have "gained an impetus" that will "keep it going." He continues on to discuss further articles and ends with praise of the Herald
- Biographical or historical data
- A prominent Connecticut educator and author of several books; advocate of Arbor Day and civic beautification.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of B. G. Northrop letters, 1869, 1881
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work B. G. Northrop letters, 1869, 1881
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/dWwTy-yoSRc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/dWwTy-yoSRc/">B. G. Northrop letters, 1869, 1881</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...