The Resource A. Lawrence Lowell letters, 1918, 1928
- A. Lawrence Lowell letters, 1918, 1928
- Inclusive dates
- 1918, 1928
- In a letter, 1918 September 24, to Alfred M.[sic] Hussey, Lowell regrets that work on establishing Students' Army Training Corps in colleges does not allow him the time to give a requested speech
- A letter, 1920, to Frederic C. Weld encloses the draft of a circular for Federation members
- In a letter, 1928 January 4, to Frederick C. Shattuck, Lowell agrees to contribute towards the bust of Dr. Warren for the medical school
- A letter, 1935 March 12, to Delos O'Brian, declines a speaking engagement at a community forum
- Biographical or historical data
- American magazine writer, poet and musician.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of A. Lawrence Lowell letters, 1918, 1928
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A. Lawrence Lowell letters, 1918, 1928
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/eiriW509d-g/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/eiriW509d-g/">A. Lawrence Lowell letters, 1918, 1928</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...