The Resource Abraham Oakey Hall letters, 1851 and no date
- Abraham Oakey Hall letters, 1851 and no date
- Inclusive dates
- 1851 and no date
- In a letter, 1851 September 12, to Rufus Wilmot Griswold, Hall sends "An August reverie" for publication consideration and enquires about a Christmas story
- In two letters, no year, December 3, Hall offers S.S. McClure a paper reminiscing about editors Bennett, Greeley, Raymond, and Thurlow Weed, submits the paper [not present] and encloses sugestions for pictures
- Biographical or historical data
- American lawyer, politican, writer, mayor of New York, 1869-1872, during the era of "Boss" Tweed.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Abraham Oakey Hall letters, 1851 and no date
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Abraham Oakey Hall letters, 1851 and no date
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/ej2m-iGoCAY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/ej2m-iGoCAY/">Abraham Oakey Hall letters, 1851 and no date</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...