The Resource Adams grocery store ledger
- Adams grocery store ledger
- The Esmont, Va., grocery store was owned and operated by William Adams. Clerks mentioned include Thomas C. Adams, Alice N. Johnson Fleming, and Alice N. Coltrain
- The journal lists amounts of goods purchased from various local wholesale dealers including Coca Cola; Dettor, Edwards and Morris; Kirtley Dist. Co.; and Monticello Dairy; chiefly 1960-1962
- The volume also contains personal accounts of rents received; taxes, utility and mortgage payments; paychecks; and miscellaneous lists, accounts and personal notes of an unidentified writer, 1963-1970
- The volume contains a few loose bills
- Biographical or historical data
- African American grocery store, Esmont, Va., owed and operated by William Adams.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Adams grocery store ledger
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Adams grocery store ledger
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/fA8Sz_c6ejA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/fA8Sz_c6ejA/">Adams grocery store ledger</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...