The Resource Anna E. Dickinson papers, 1871-1897
- Anna E. Dickinson papers, 1871-1897
- Inclusive dates
- The collection contains a letter, 1871 June 10 to an unidentified recipient [Ruehn?] discussing the postponement of a trip to England and therefore not needing any letters [of introduction?] at the present. There is a brief mention of either Lucy Stone or Harriet Beecher Stowe
- There is also a letter to the managing editor of the [Chicago] Inter Ocean, 1897 April 19, thanking them for support in her "hour of need."
- In addition she has signed an autograph request "Above all things--Liberty."
- Biographical or historical data
- Orator, actress, playwright
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Anna E. Dickinson papers, 1871-1897
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Anna E. Dickinson papers, 1871-1897
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/lGi2CAhvA30/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/lGi2CAhvA30/">Anna E. Dickinson papers, 1871-1897</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...