The Resource Architectural renderings and contracts, 1926-1928
- Architectural renderings and contracts, 1926-1928
- Inclusive dates
- Architect-designed houses -- Connecticut
- Architectural drawings
- Dwellings -- Connecticut | Farmington
- Construction industry -- Subcontracting | History
- Lewis, W. S., (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Homes and haunts
- Architecture -- Designs and plans
- House construction -- History -- 20th century
- Architectural drawings, 1926-1928, of exteriors and interior details of a townhouse in Farmington, Conn., for W.S. Lewis; and two subcontracts, 1928, for additional renovations to and the installation of plumbing and heating in the house. One of the subcontracts is signed by W.S. Lewis and his wife, Annie Burr Auchincloss Lewis
- Biographical or historical data
- Architectural firm of New York, N.Y.
- Cataloging source
- Location of originals duplicates
- Originals privately owned.
ContextContext of Architectural renderings and contracts, 1926-1928
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Architectural renderings and contracts, 1926-1928
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/quo_YmiH1X8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/resource/quo_YmiH1X8/">Architectural renderings and contracts, 1926-1928</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.virginia.edu/">University of Virginia Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by University of Virginia Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...